Friday, November 14, 2008

Journey of A Lifetime

Past few months was a hectic journe for me as i've been introduced to a wonderful journey cum training. People deemed this training is a cult & tonnes of people are so-called against this training as the people feel that they are pushy. Also it people considered it very expensive. It can be expensive or inexpensive depending on how people looking at the face value.

I was enrolled into this training called Asiaworks. Sound familiar? Takutkan?? I went into the training with the expectation of getting more sales idea which i did and on top of that i get more that i could bargain for!! So, firstly i went for The Basic traing then Advance Training & the last one was Leadership Programme. 3 trainings of a total of rm6 thousand plus is by far the value for money compare to the training provided by T. Harv Eker which could easily cost more than SGD10 thousand plus!! People are judgemental. You judge yourself. I've been to T. Harv Eker's training also.

So, during the few months i've met with alot of amazing strangers later turned to friends. Friends that i can considered close friends, can count on them. They will stick with me even though i was down. I saw who my friends was when i needed them and when i was down i saw those who came and lend me their support. The past few months i've learned to discovered my strengths & weaknesses, improve my weakness, acknowledge myself for who i am & trusting myself that i am capable of what i do best which normally i doubt myself.

And may i present my journey of a lifetime..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, bro!
:-)