Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Am A Money Magnet

Often I've heard too much of people say no money la, money not enough and whatever reason when it comes to money. One thing i discovered was that the more i say no money, i will not have any money coming my way so long that i ask the universe not to send it to me. Isn't it true??

I've been saying that for the past say 8 years perhaps. Now this 2009, i've changed my saying towards money. I tell my friends now that it's not that we got no money but money is on the way. Every day i remind myself to say that money is on the way waiting for me. It's a kind of law of attraction and interaction with the universe. Whenever we use our sub-concious mind to thinks or ask or wish something that we know that we can't get, indirectly we are communicating with the universe. So when we ask, automatically the universe will give us the answer. I would say so far i've been practicing in 2009 i do see difference. Not that drastically and it's improvement.

Say i'm stupid or i'm superstitious. He who, who don't take a chance or take a risk when there's opportunity is there to grab is even more stupid than me. Can i say Dumb SS? Taking a risk will not go to hell straight when we fail, instead we created some sort of result comes with experience and been there done that. It's all about constantly doing something different to achieve the desired result.

I would invite my friends to say I'm a Money Magnet / Money is on the way instead of no money or money no enough. Simple enough and it doesn't require any formulation of law or passing of bills in parliament.

My friend send me this link & may i present you with.....

1 comment:

Shirl said...

i am a bloody money magnet! Money magnet am i! Come money come. I will get good payout for the performance bonus. It will be great! All about law of attraction! Great stuff..