Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Love Today

Thank you everyone for those caring words & support. Well lately life's been a roller coaster for me. I was focusing too much of what's not working and did not know how to use the 'what's next' to grow. Most of my post was too much of breakdowns. It's one place for me to vent it out though. hehe..

No matter how down i could be, i know i got to face the challenge on the journey of my life with patience, will power & compelling desire to churn out the unexpected result. My patience paid off finally. Today is just one of the day of "Light At The End Of Tunnel". Met up with Mr. A (can't disclose the identity to protect the safety) & it was like a sprinkle of holy water from jesus & kwan yin and i'm awake!! haha... needless to say, it was a fantatic conversation to renew my expired spirit.

I know mom & dad is worried about my well being. I want to let you know i'm in good shape as failure is a growth for me to grow stronger. Failure is not a bad thing. If i can't learn anything from failure or grow from it then i am really a failure. Every successful person climbs up from failure. So long that i am aware and clear of what i want in my life, i will continue to chase after it.
People may see i'm easily bullied from outside. Also people got to understand the meaning of doing good deed will be blessed. I believe in that and i got it.

To my Girlfriend. I know you care for me and support me. I get it. You really empowers me to do what i least expected that i can do.

Friends. Thank you for supporting me all this while. See you during yumcha. hehe..

I just love it when i have breakdown now.. goshh....

1 comment:

suresh said...

Problem or no problem, you must not shy away from friends.There is nothing wrong to ask for a helping hand than just vanish away.You can hide but the problems will not disappear.I am happy to finally get an sms from you.

regards
Suresh K