Monday, March 09, 2009

Limitation is a Sin and Waiting is a Virus

They say it takes time to create. They say possibilities are done with creation. They ask when is the right time when now is not the right time? They say when the ship leaves the jetty, it will not stop.

I've completely got no idea how to go about it. I guess i don't need to work on it that frequent anymore or should i say i need to surrender it completely and move on? As people say when it's mine it's mine. Fate dictates all?? Surrender without fighting? It's really up to the people now and how the people want to handle.

Oh, i've been jogging again. It really feels great when the leg is wrapped with my jogging shoe. Been awhile now i last did jogging. Wants to keep my body back in shape.

So, well yeah, I'll be placing in more on creating possibilities to myself rather than sitting there and wait. I will regret if i don't live to the fullest. Limitation is a sin and waiting is a virus.Waiting is a virus because it will jammed up the mind as one will tend to think nonsense.


No comments: