Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wong Kiong Kai

It's been a long time that i have not been cooking and i did it today. Cooking a real dish. Had a gathering with few of my friends and we did some pot luck thingy where everyone bring some dish and share it for dinner.

So i prepared 'wong kiong kai'. I have no idea what it is called in english. Lemon grass chicken?? Yellow ginger chicken??

Been quite awhile i have not touch this dish and it is my signature dish. Luckily everything turns out fine and all loved it. Spicy and yummy..

Oh..There's people been not believing in me that i can cook. hahaha.. And so it shows it all...

next stage will be a suprise. yay!!

2 comments:

Scribbles said...

wah...cook for me someday lah.

:D

Clean Sense Industries said...

Hehehehehe... Bet you saved some for your darling...