Friday, July 22, 2011

It Paid Off

Coaching at the moment never bored me. It makes me to look for resources to solve my student's problem on how to improve them. A coach who's passionate will sacrifice, do their homework, unlearn & learn to improve themselves too. That's what i believe.

Your sacrifice paid off when you are able to inspire your students when they say inspired and work harder or they gave you a text message out of a sudden to say that they feel they are improving when they play. The feeling of satisfaction is never enough & it just brighten up the day when things were not right at that time. I cheers me up. Making me wanting to go continue the work & improve myself further.

Instead of purely training my student all the time, i asked them to meet at the courts & watch the matches since malaysian open was up and running. My task for them is to enjoy the game, get a feel on the tournament environment and observe the game and players regarding & what they have learned so far. From my point of view, it is always good have a 'field work', then ask them to observe & analyze. This way it may get to inspire them. This applies to kids & adults too.

Just a short post to rant about.